Sunday, October 22, 2017

Halloween Spooks

It's that time of year again, and although I've decorated for it, I couldn't get into it as I have in past. However, I'll share my various pics from the house, and beyond.
I've always collected jack-o-lanterns, and these are small ceramic ones
I can put a flameless candle in and light up areas around the house.





I also collect skulls. This one to the right is one of my oldest wax pieces. I couldn't say for sure, but
I think it dates back to the '70's.
The card, to the left, was sent by my sister, and it plays the Psycho notes.
My sister and I love Halloween. We're both a little strange. 

Decorating my French doors is always something I get into. Here is one pane with the greeting in
the jell decorations I've collected.
I always wait until after the season to grab up whatever is left over.

Here is another pane with the bloody hand prints. The feel of the jell makes it somewhat believable.

A number of my decorations fall under the category of handmade, either by me or others. Two more wax pieces dating back to 70's are in among the decorations.
The ghost behind the gravestone [RIP] my husband cut the figures out and I painted and put together a long time ago when I did crafts. Not sure why this little guy never sold, but my gain, right?

Here are more jacks which light up. The black one to the right does the various colored lights inside. I couldn't get the foam pumpkin on the left to light up as I took the picture, as this Jack was simply too quick.
In the middle is a ceramic black cat arching it's back, and again, I've got flameless candle in it, and in the
glass candle holder in front of it.

 More Jacks here, lit up. The large ceramic one is my oldest ceramic piece.


And this is the small afghan I made last year (last year's photo).
This year I've draped it on the back of couch. But this shows it off better.

Below is sample from a local store I frequently find my most recent pieces, but I look/shop all over for just the right things.

Hopefully, if weather is good (isn't looking like it at this point), I'll have pictures of the Pumpkin Fest.
All for now!

4 comments:

Hey, did I get you thinking? Want to add a comment? Be my guest and be nice about it. Since I've seen too many "anonymous" users I've taken this option off. Sorry, but you are only interested in selling me something. But my regulars are always welcome!