Friday, May 24, 2019

The little things

Publisher (formerly called Cretivia, now New Chapter--I think), sent me the new cover for my next Sabrina book. He seemed to apologize about running out of images of the other model. I said I liked this one better. She looks more like I envisioned Sabrina to look, actually.


Sabrina was not supposed to be some sexy dish. Pretty, but not drop-dead gorgeous. Neither my husand nor I liked those.

Some activity on my books, but I see that Spell of the Black Unicorn is actually FREE today. So, if you'd like to check that out, go for it.

I see that I've not been posting at Journal for at least a year, so I thought I've visit it again. I've neglected it, mostly because I've been so busy with writing my mystery series, that some things just get pushed to the back burner.

And I have a new laptop. I've wanted one for a long time.

 Now I'm dealing with various miseries associated with having new technology. Somehow, some way, I'm either going to have to have to get my Google account to acknowledge this new computer, or I'll be forced to create a new email just for that computer. I have never liked how technology just wants to fuck everything up, just because you're several years out of date. I also refuse to pay for Windows, or whatever it's called (in order to write in a document). I've always had the free Open Office, and I'll be using it. Or an up-dated version (there we go again), AbiWord.

So, look forward to seeing me post here a little more often. All for now

1 comment:

Hey, did I get you thinking? Want to add a comment? Be my guest and be nice about it. Since I've seen too many "anonymous" users I've taken this option off. Sorry, but you are only interested in selling me something. But my regulars are always welcome!