Saturday, September 10, 2011

Awards Goes To . . .

 Well, to this blog, and these awards are from Lisa Fee of Tall Tales, and I thank her for such a very nice jesture.

I've had no time to post this, and really have no time to do all the things I am supposed to do with them. Thus, if I have time at a later date, I might do the required jumping jacks, back bends, head spins and so forth. But for now I'm simply announcing them and thanking Lisa for being a greath follower of this blog, and any others she has commented on, and is following.


So, the award really goes to those of you who actually follw this blog, and will drink to your good health. Thanks you all of you who have become a follower, this blog has gained 14 FOLLOWERS in a very short time. I never thought it would become that interesting to other writers, so thank you.





You all deserve a toast!




Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go work on something that will be posted on Lorelei's Muse on Monday; interview with Heather McCorkle, newly emerging author of The Secret of Spruce Knoll.

2 comments:

  1. Does it count if I just discovered your blog? lol Congrats on your awards!!! New follower here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, Creepy--uh, I'll just call you CQ for short *hah*

    Welcome abord! And thank you for leaving a comment so I know who you are. I'll be around to visit you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, did I get you thinking? Want to add a comment? Be my guest and be nice about it. Since I've seen too many "anonymous" users I've taken this option off. Sorry, but you are only interested in selling me something. But my regulars are always welcome!