Monday, August 22, 2011

HEY, YOU! CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I seem to be gaining popularity here on my writing journal--which was basiclly done on a whim. I now have 4 followers, and getting comments all the time. I love when I get comments. Why? Because I can come and meet you all over on your blogs! Bug you for a change!!!

And since you all are new to me, and me new to you, tell you what. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I've got a birthday coming up. I'm trying to find a way of celebrating it with all of my favorite blogie friends-old and new--and I think I may have come up with a good idea.

My birthday is on Saturday, so you will have time to make plans to come to my main blog Lorelei's Muse. I will post notification of a give away there, on August 27th. But you must come to this post, become a follower and follow the very easy rules of the contest. That's it. You don't have to give blood (just kidding!). Just show up on the 28th, make comment on the post that day, or even there after, and become a follower.

How easy is that?

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, did I get you thinking? Want to add a comment? Be my guest and be nice about it. Since I've seen too many "anonymous" users I've taken this option off. Sorry, but you are only interested in selling me something. But my regulars are always welcome!