Monday, July 18, 2011

Updates on Writing

Sunday I decided I would work on the 4th book and I DID! I didn't go on line until later in the morning.
I've now got 2 solid chapters finished on the fourth book. I used the notes I'd made and filled it in, using scenes and dialoug I had written from before.

I actually got 16 pages of this book done--1st draft. I feel happy about it.

Still debating the title. I know it has to change. I don't think it fits, Crescendo, any more. It's more of a Nocturn, I think. And I don't know if I need to put the word Vampire into it. I'll put the question out there and see what the consensus says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, did I get you thinking? Want to add a comment? Be my guest and be nice about it. Since I've seen too many "anonymous" users I've taken this option off. Sorry, but you are only interested in selling me something. But my regulars are always welcome!